Friday, December 9, 2016

I AM NOT A BLOGGER

But I got some cool shit to share with you guys... I think.

Um, haiii! Welcome to my corner of the interwebz, where I will share with you a bunch of shit that I find cool and/or shareworthy, all while lounging in my black leggings and drinking apple cider vinegar tea from the comfort of my bedroom surrounded in crystals. I'm super fancy pants, I know.

For now, here are a few links of things that have caught my eye...

Is anyone else as EXCITED as I am about this collection?? PAPA DON'T PEACH, YOU WILL BE MINE *muahhahahaha*

Every single thing at this shop, ohmygahhhhh. I preordered this and it should here soon-ish, yay!

and, okay, like, I know this is super hyped all over the internet (and I'm like 6 months late to the party), buy I'm telling you the hype is REAL. If you don't own this palette, you should.

THIS is the best way to get your meditation on in a pinch. Also this website has lots of great (FREE) yoga and meditation videos to peruse.

Have you tried this yet? Each month there is a themed box that is perfect for your inner #crystalgeek and/or #spiritualgangster hashtagtoomanysuperfluoushashtags hashtagblessed hashtagokayimdone

I'm on the verge of buying this, so sexy and fun, I love it!


Okay, I'm gonna go binge-watch Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life for the 210914582nd time. Cheers bitches!

check you later loves xo

***For you fellow makeup junkies, I have a few hauls coming in soon! So keep your eyes peeled for those muthafuckin swatches, mmmkay??

No comments:

Post a Comment