Tuesday, December 27, 2016

MAKEUP // RANDOM SHIT

I am always on the hunt for a BB or CC cream with good coverage that still looks natural, will cover my redness, but not emphasize my pores and wrinkles, and also is a 3 or lower on the Skin Deep website. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK UNIVERSE?? The answer is yes, it probably is, because I haven't found my holy grail BB cream yet. I've tried this in Nectar & this in Desert Glow. I like both of them just fine, the Honest Beauty one has great coverage for a "tinted moisturizer" and the Juice Beauty feels great on my skin, but I'm not in love with either of them. My current "to try next" list consists of this this this and this (even though it's not technically a BB, whatevs). If you have similar skin issues, please tell me what works for you!!

OTHER SHIT I'M CURRENTLY INTO:

I MUST OWN THIS PIN.

Seriously considering adding this to my ever expanding eyeshadow collection.

OH, HAI beautiful moon art, I heart you.

Have you checked out this store yet?? I love everything about their vibe, I can't wait to try to products.

Currently lusting after this in the shade Strawberry so effing hard.

Also, I just ordered some Lime Crime goodies, because I have a real lipstick problem. But tell me that these aren't fucking gorge???!?

Cute.

I died when I saw this, kawaii as fuck <3

Okay, I'm out xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment