Saturday, December 31, 2016

SHIT I LIKED: 2016 EDITION

What follows is a sloppily put together list of all my favorite stuff that I bought this year, alternately titled Confessions of an Lazy Online Shopaholic. Whichever you prefer, *kissy face emoji*

Enjoy! And share any of your faves with me, I love checking out new stuff <3 obviously, haha.

this cream has literally saved my dry skin this cold ass winter, and is good enough for a night cream in the summer (at least in the Bay).

I saw immediate results with this eye cream. It's pricey, but I will be repurchasing!

I wore this shirt to Disneyland and people were literally running me down to ask where I got it.

These are my favorite way to enjoy flowers.

This liquid lipstick in Tuscany is the most beautiful color that would look great on literally everyone, and the shade Charmed in my perfect nude.

These nail polishes are amazing! The brush is awesome and the formula is easy to work with and stays on my nails for an entire week. I own four of them now and I'm excited to see what shades she comes up with next, yasssss.

My favorite leggings of all time are the high waisted ones from American Apparel. This is a similar pair, but I'm forever #allblackeverything.

This eyeliner has become my new go-to (sorry Costa Riche!). I love this one too!

This eyeshadow palette was hands down my favorite of the year (and of all time!), along with the the rest of the beauty obsessed. It's just. so. perfect.

Makeup Monsters liquid lipstick in Bite Me was my favorite Red of the Year (a true honor indeed), but their website is down so I can't link it!

These in brown were my favorite purchase for colder weather. Cute, super comfy, and warm!!

These are the cutest shorts of all time, although mine are in a lighter wash than shown here. But I'll take them in all the colors please!!

This was my favorite place I traveled too this year, and I want to go back next summer!

My favorite bra ever, so sexy but still comfy. Yes please.


This was a rough year for me, and for everyone really. I'm glad it's almost over and I'm definitely looking forward to what 2017 has in store!






No comments:

Post a Comment